Monday, January 4, 2010

I’m Sure You’ve Heard Of A Three Dog Night…

Generally one thinks of a very, very cold night… the kind where you want at least three dogs in the bed with you to help keep you warm.  Bro found a new variation on a three dog night this evening…

3 dog night and Bro copy

He was kicked back in the recliner and had Chloe and Suess on either side.  Spud decided he wanted to be in on the napping with the girls and jumped from the floor, bam, right into Bro’s lap.  Without touching Bro’s arm or Chloe, the girl nearest to the camera.  After singing soprano for a bit, Bro got Spud to settle down and he then had warmth on either side and in the middle, too. 

Oh and it’s heading to 15 F. here tonight.  I wanna go to Phoenix  or Florida or anywhere that is over freezing. And that’s my whine for tonight.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

it's cold here too...burrrr

Lonicera said...

Here in Bristol it's snowing steadily, which is quite unusual, and it looks as though it may be pitching. No fun when I get back to my car at 5 o'clock and have to spend ages clearing it. And I've been cold all morning because people keep sweeping in and out of the office, like as not leaving the door open.
There, that's my griping done too!!
Caroline

hetty said...

That looks cozy! At least Bro was warm! It's cold here too - and it's snowing. I can't go out on my scooter and that bugs me. But the days are already getting longer. Think spring! It's only a few months away.

Debbie said...

I need at least ONE dog to cuddle with. Boo hoo. I'm freezing and tend to raise my shoulders up to my ears because of it. Makes my neck tense and my shoulders!

I agree with warmer climate. Climb aboard the "warm train"!

Tipper said...

Well he looks cozy : ) Stay warm-and send me some snow!!!

The Wildwood said...

Burrrrrrrrr.......can you believe it?
Mom asked me if I froze last night and I said no mom I had 2 dogs sleeping on me so I was nice and warm! ah ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Y'all are having mucho fun down there. I like the snow man. Clay and Tonda say "HI" to everyone. Are you ready for the next blast of "cold" put another log on the fire.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Was 12 degrees here in SC yesterday morning. You'll have to go further south than SC.