Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkkkk....

Well, lousy spelling, but it gets the message across that we have our satellite back!! Gustav really messed with our satellite feed. We didn't get much rain here in central Oklahoma but what we did get was enough to shut us out and everybody in the house was so relieved when we finally started getting an uninterrupted signal. That is definitely one of the downsides about living in the country when you've become a blogging/blog reading junkie. There is just so much that happens out in our blogging world that I've missed, and then I have to say to myself, "SELF...it's only been three days!!!", and then go check another blog to see what I've missed. I've got to play catch-up on my e-mail and I've need to see what's up with my sibs, but I just had to pass this on....

Hallie at WWOW got all 50 states signed up for her presidential campaign and will, at some point, be visiting my little old podunk blog!! I can't think of a person more dedicated to preserving the greatness of our wonderful country, insuring the production of Diet Coke (and maybe Diet Pepsi if we beg) and influencing our sense of fashion with her pledge of a Prada on every arm (or shoulder that wants one as long as it's not fancier that hers). We should all get behind this great American fighter for the freedom to dance on tables (or bars) and protector of the rights of weiners...

Stand (or sit) with me, my fellow or female Americans, in welcoming this hardworking, outspoken (especially on Morbid Mondays) and Atkins-driven-to-this-insanity candidate and let's follow where ever she may lead!!!

************************************************************************************* Picture here a big American flag waving since I haven't quite learned how to put stuff like that on my blog yet, but I'm working on it...
*************************************************************************************

Have a good day... I've got to go try to learn how to get a flag on here.

6 comments:

Rick said...

Hey there Rubious Soil Dame! Thank you for your more than kind words on my blog.

Yes, Diet Coke is a hoot. Like just about all my blogging buddies, I just happened to find her space one day and we've stayed in touch sense.

AND it's never too late to begin exploring the artist within. Pick up a pen and start doodling. SEND ME a copy. I want to post it on my blog.

Thanks again for checking in. If you happen to run into my two beautiful daughters tell them to behave themselves. I miss them very much.

Rick said...

I meant... "stayed in touch SINCE."

I hate it when that happens.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog... I see from your side bar you read most of the same blogs that I do. :) great taste I'd say :D I can't wait to see your flamingo when its all done I think it will be fantastic!
Keep in touch! Laura

Michelle said...

Thanks for the comments on mine AND Shays blog. She has always been a good kid. And I am so excited to be seeing her in 13 days. I can't wait.

Way too cool about Hallie. I can't wait to see what she does with this. I am sure it will be fabulous.

Michelle
P.S. Glad you're back.

Expat No. 3699 said...

Ah yes, morbid Mondays...why do I go there???

joanne said...

I'm glad you're back. I was seriously worried about your where abouts! Sorry i've been so long in getting over here...it's kinda a pain in my back/butt/leg thing ;) Thanks for your sweet comments...you always make me smile ;)